What had been among the most impactful developments of 2023?
How did these developments affect the selections advisors made round change?
And what might be anticipated from 2024 in terms of recruiting, offers, motion, and development?
It’s the annual episode during which we step again to evaluation all that was realized from the 12 months handed with actionable steering for the approaching 12 months so advisors can assume and act with a longer-term perspective.
With a whole 12 months serving as our information, we’ll reply among the prime questions advisors have, together with:
- What might be realized from the truth that there’s been an uptick within the variety of billion-dollar groups who transitioned to different corporations and fashions?
- What are the developments in transition offers and the winners and losers within the battle for prime expertise?
- How have modifications within the business panorama impacted advisor motion?
And we dive into the developments we anticipate may have the best affect on the approaching 12 months, equivalent to:
- Non-public fairness’s path for wirehouse groups with their sights set on constructing unbiased enterprises.
- The influencers on multi-generational groups and their function in driving motion.
- Modifications in compensation and sundown applications.
- And way more.
We’re grateful for the chance to have shared a unprecedented 12 months of schooling, information, and views with you. 2024 is destined to be an thrilling 12 months—and we’re wanting ahead to offering extra impactful subjects and insights together with candid conversations round transitions, development, and an ever-changing business panorama with among the business’s brightest movers and shakers.
With that in thoughts, we’re excited to announce that we’re altering the title of this present to higher replicate the broader vary of content material you’ve grow to be accustomed to because the sequence advanced over time.
So, beginning in 2024, you’ll discover us by our new calling card: The Diamond Podcast for Monetary Advisors: Insights on Transitions, Advisor Progress, and Independence.
Till then, pay attention in to what’s historically one in every of our most downloaded episodes of the 12 months!