At the moment’s Speak Your E book is dropped at you by F/M Investments:
We’re joined by Alex Morris, CIO and President of F/m Investments to debate their Opportunistic Revenue ETF.
On as we speak’s present, we talk about:
- F/m Investments course of for investing within the credit score market
- Understanding rate of interest danger vs single-company credit score danger
- How corporations using debt to develop isn’t essentially unhealthy
- Investing in credit score throughout recessions
- Why cap-weighted bond funds don’t make sense
- Understanding the bid/ask unfold with bond pricing and exchanges
- Ford’s new electrical automobile information shifted bond costs
Pay attention right here:
Take a look at our t-shirts, stickers, espresso mugs, and different swag right here.
Subscribe right here:
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Administration, acquired compensation from the sponsor of this commercial. Inclusion of such ads doesn’t represent or suggest endorsement, sponsorship or suggestion thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content material Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Administration or any of its staff. Investments in securities contain the chance of loss. Any point out of a specific safety and associated efficiency information will not be a suggestion to purchase or promote that safety. The data supplied on this web site (together with any info which may be accessed by this web site) will not be directed at any investor or class of buyers and is supplied solely as normal info.