Medical insurance is altering in vital methods in 2014. We’ve up to date HealthCare.gov that will help you prepare for these modifications, particularly one of the vital vital: the opening of the brand new Well being Insurance coverage Market®.
Answering your questions on well being protection
Our mission is that will help you perceive your new well being protection choices so you possibly can enroll in a plan that works for you and your loved ones. If you happen to run a small enterprise, we’ll assist you to discover a plan that works for you and your workers. Self-employed? We’ve bought that coated too.
New options embrace:
- An important medical insurance information at your fingertips—simply reply just a few fast questions and we’ll offer you a customized checklist of protection choices, content material tailor-made to your scenario, and a guidelines that will help you prepare
- A simple-to-understand query and reply format, with content material based mostly on the most typical questions we hear
- An easier web site construction and highly effective search options that make it straightforward to search out what you’re in search of
- A seamless HealthCare.gov expertise in your cellular system, pill, laptop computer, or desktop laptop
- A brand new 800 quantity you possibly can name to get your Market questions answered by a customer support consultant, accessible 24/7: 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325)
When open enrollment begins on October 1, 2013, you’ll have the ability to use this web site to apply, evaluate plans, and enroll. (Your state could also be operating the Market the place you reside. If it does, you may use your state web site, not this one, to use for protection. Discover out the standing in your state.)
Protection begins as quickly as January 1, 2014.
In search of one thing?
After we rebuilt HealthCare.gov, we moved some belongings you used to search out right here. If you happen to’re in search of technical Market data, assets for organizations, press supplies, or different details about the Reasonably priced Care Act, go to these websites:
- HHS.gov/HealthCare: For details about the advantages and progress of the well being care legislation
- HHS Newsroom: For information releases, contacts, different data for the media
- Market.CMS.gov: For brochures, collateral materials, outreach and coaching supplies
- CMS.gov/CCIIO: For laws, coverage, and steerage from the Middle for Client Data and Insurance coverage Oversight
- HealthCare.gov Archive: Consists of all materials previously discovered on HealthCare.gov, captured at weekly intervals.
- Finder.HealthCare.gov: This software may also help you discover medical insurance protection in the event you want it earlier than 2014.
Assist us make HealthCare.gov higher
We wish to hold making the positioning higher. We’d like your assist to do this. Inform us what you assume by leaving your suggestions within the little “Was this beneficial?” field on the underside of most pages.
We particularly want to listen to about what’s not working, and about subjects you want extra data on. We look ahead to listening to from you.